If you find yourself with left-over pumpkin puree, use it in this super easy pumpkin protein pudding that delivers 30 grams of protein for fewer than 200 calories.
To make this easy pumpkin protein pudding, simply mix 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree with 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt and a scoop of vanilla protein powder.
A generous sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and you have a delicious, high protein treat that takes no time at all to pull together. This pumpkin protein pudding is healthy enough to eat for breakfast and can be mixed with oats for a more substantial meal.
- 1 cup Pumpkin - Canned, without salt
- ½ cup 0% Fat Greek Yogurt - Plain
- 30 g Kaizen Whey Isolate Vanilla
- pumpkin pie spice, or cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and all-spice
- whipped cream (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy!
What’s your favourite easy pumpkin recipe?