Sugar-Free Banana Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Author: Home at Six
Cuisine: sugar-free, dessert, pie
- 20 oz pureed pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 overripe bananas, well mashed
- 1 tbs pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon/nutmeg)
- 2 tbs carob powder
- 1 uncooked pie shell
- Gently beat eggs with vanilla.
- Add pumpkin and banana and mix to combine.
- Stir in cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, carob powder and salt and mix until well combined.
- Fill unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for ~45 minutes, covering crust with foil for final 15 minutes if needed.
Recipe by Home at Six at http://homeatsix.com/2014/10/chocolate-pumpkin-pie/